Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Anointing of God Breaks Yokes of Bondage - Separation is Happening!

One of my greatest gifts is discerning of spirits.  To discern means "to discover", so this gift means to "discover spirits."  It has often been called discernment by churches and there are, indeed, translations of the Bible that list it as such.  Even discernment is to the discover the spirit behind a specific thing, action, or spoken word.  I once had a woman in my church test something that I spoke "from the Lord" (I was just learning to hear from God), and she said, "Sarah, the words you are speaking are true, but the spirit behind what you are speaking is not God."  She taught me that you have to discern (discover) what spirit is speaking, whether it be God, the demonic, or just that human's soul.  As I have learned and grown in my spiritual knowledge of God and biblical truth, I have been presented with new teachings by people that I have needed to discern the spirit of what is being spoken.  The devil, Satan, knows scriptures too.  He used them to tempt Jesus to sin and give up obedience to the Father.  He used scripture then and he still uses it today.

Yesterday, I had a great spiritual conversation with my sister in the Lord, a prophetess.  She and I compare notes on what God is speaking to each one of us, and also the words He is giving to the church.  I submit the prophecies God gives me openly for the body of Christ to judge.  They are called to discern the spirit of what I am speaking.  They are told to take what is good, but also not to despise prophecies.  I have encountered false prophets.  A little over a year ago, I was talking with a woman about the Bible and she said the Lord had a "word" for me.  She began to tell me that my husband was abusive and rejecting me, and that he was hateful and raged at me, and ultimately the LORD was telling me to leave him...immediately...to protect my children from future harm.

Immediately, I could tell this was NOT from God, because first God had been speaking to me at the same time to not give up on my marriage, to stay with my husband, to love him despite his faults and weaknesses, but also to recognize that I have faults and weaknesses too...and to work on my marriage and that God would help us grow together in unity.

This was the current word the LORD had truly been giving me at the time.  The enemy seeks to kill, steal and destroy, and it was easy to tell that this "word" was not from the Lord.  When I rejected what she spoke to me very boldly, she got very angry with me and told me that I was a false prophet, that I didn't hear from God, that I needed to study the Bible and get past the elementary teachings...and so on, and so on...

I spoke truth...she attacked me.  Because in truth, that was not God speaking to me.  It was a lying, deceiving spirit that tried to imitate the word of the Lord.  I recognized it for what it was and called it out as error. She was prideful and said she had taught many people how to hear from the Lord and was a teacher in the gift of prophecy.  I told her that she might want to go back to the Lord and ask Him about this, because at the time, it was probably destructive for her to continue to "teach" things were in error.  I loved her through this interaction, despite her hurling insults and persecution at me.

She stopped short of calling me an outright liar and a child of the devil, simply because I rejected something that I knew was not from God.  She attacked me to bring reproach to my character and then immediately started posting on Facebook about how I was a false prophet and people should be "warned" not to listen to me.  She didn't keep it between us, she went into an outright attack publicly. Those demonic spirits will do that.  They don't want to be persecuted with the truth of the Word of God.  It drives them crazy and makes them go on the attack.  The truth is, demons don't want to be discovered in people.  They are quite happy having strongholds in the lives of people and getting to wreak daily havoc and destruction in the person's life.

I have another spiritual gift that works in conjunction with the gift of discerning of spirits (although it is actually a branch of the gift)...I am a seer prophetess.  I can see into the spiritual realm and actually see the demonic in people.  I've walked into a room and seen demons scatter and flee.  I've seen them sit on rooftops and look down onto me as I talked with people.  I've seen people shake, convulse and vomit when I speak to them because the demonic starts to manifest when it interacts with the anointing of God (the bondage breaking anointing that Jesus walked under).  The anointing of God breaks every yoke of bondage.  The anointing of God can break any bondage, and we are not just talking about in the lives of unbelievers, believers can be under demonic oppression too.  I have preached to, taught, and prayed with many believers who are struggling with demonic bondage that has been broken and destroyed by the anointing of God.

Demons hate truth.  Satan hates truth because he is the father of lies.  There is no truth in him.

The spirit of perversion is running wild in the world today, but the body of Christ is not immune.   Perversion (in the biblical sense) is not just sexual in nature, although it manifests in sexual immorality, homosexuality, bestiality, incest and pedophilia.  It also manifests in false teaching, false prophecy, error, twisting the truth, rebellion and approving of sin in others and calling it truth (and love, which is not demonstrated through perversion, lying and deceit).

When people do not retain God in their knowledge, they are given over to reprobate mind and given over to the lusts of their flesh to destroy themselves.  My friend who is a true prophetess was speaking to me about the lack of discernment (or discerning of spirits) in the church today.  Because these demons don't want anyone who speaks truth to be in the church, where they can destroy yokes of bondage by the anointing of God, the demons are pushing out any truth that exists in the four walls of the church, running off the true children of God so they can have their way with those who are weak.  They are ravenous wolves among the sheep.  Shepherds are not rising up in discerning of spirits to protect their flocks from evil and demonic infestation, and therefore, people are not coming to know the true gospel of Jesus Christ, and the church is being judged and defiled from the inside out.

It's a very sad time in the history of the church, but God is separating the wheat from the tares, and soon the tares will be revealed, along with the true sons of God.  The wheat and tares have been existing and growing up together, but they cannot stay in the same place together anymore.  Truth, and the anointing of God, is breaking yokes and doing the great work of separation and revelation inside the church.  Real children of God are not imitating the works of the Lord, having godliness but lacking the power of God...real children of God are standing up, not loving their lives, even unto death and having a bold spirit in them right now.

As many say, we cannot judge the ultimate salvation of a person or his standing of righteousness before God, but God is doing that work right now.  He WILL show who belong to Him, and which of those who are pretending are not really children of God.  He will bundle them to be thrown into the fire, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.  Pride cannot save them from God's wrath.  Only true faith in the Son of God, Jesus, can achieve a person's salvation and make him a true child of God.  God knows, but God is getting ready to show the world...He will reveal the true sons of God.  The fakers, imitators and haters of God (lovers of money and self) will be revealed by God soon!  Just because you are in church every time the doors are open does not mean you are a CHRISTIAN.  Get right with God now because judgment starts in the house of God, and it's already started now.

Don't be a foolish virgin and have your lamp empty (lacking oil) when the bridegroom returns.  He won't wait for you to go and buy oil.  You MUST be ready when He comes.

The doors of the wedding banquet for the children of God WILL close, don't be left outside where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

ROMANS 1:18-32 (NKJV)

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Isaiah 10:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment